And Practical Solutions
Reliable Computer offers extensive customer support for users of current and legacy IBM mainframe systems. Our capabilities cover all IBM operating environments: IBM z/OS, OS/390, z/VM, VM/ESA and VSE/ESA as well as related software products such as CICS, IMS, and DB2. So whether you are upgrading or replacing an installed mainframe or adding another processor to your information processing center, you can turn to Reliable for assistance meeting your achiving and disaster recovery needs.
While we can be most effective when we have a strategic relationship with customers that enables us to fully participate in the computing process, we would be pleased to work with you on solving specific, non-recurring problems. We understand that the growing demands on information processing departments can simply overwhelm staff personnel. We also know full well that most mainframe users can get a lot more from their evolving software and hardware by taking advantage of our experience at a large number of customers sites with a diversity of experience.
We can help you
- Determine which resources are constraining system performance
- Locate and install hardware and software updates
- Get IBM technical documents and put them to practical use
- Obtain the full benefits of current fast, reliable storage devices
- Install Internet and intranet technologies, including LANs
- Enable Web and email services
- Establish cost-effective maintenance programs
- Manage a mix of smart, thin client and legacy terminals
We would be pleased to hear from you regarding your specific plans or any problems you feel might be better solved by our systems specialists than your own personnel. To get in touch, please call, fax or email.
1627 Colonial Parkway
Inverness, IL 60067
Phone 800 323-6618 or 847 705-0700
Fax 847 705-0861